Organic Herbal Immunity Tea - Wellness: Echinacea Elderberry
Organic 100% Plant-Based
An immune boosting herbal tea blend that may decrease symptoms of colds, flu & inflammation while restoring wellness within. Perfect to keep on hand for a daily cup for optimum health.
Loose leaf herbal tea - caffeine free.
Sizes / Packaging
- Sampler bag - Servings: 5
A small, wax glassine bag (5 tsp). Bags are biodegradable and recyclable.
- Regular - Servings: 39 (39 tsp)
Tea is enclosed in a cotton, muslin bag with drawstring inside a recyclable and compostable cardboard tube (tube measures 3.25" w x 5.25" t). The packaging can also be reused after you have enjoyed your tea purchase.
Tea: 1 tsp per 1 cup of water
Brewing Time: 3 - 4 minutes
Temperature: Hot water (180 F)
- Pay close attention to steeping times and temperatures. Steeping too long for certain teas will cause the tea to taste bitter.
- Herbal Teas: varies, steep average 5 - 7 minutes in water that is just below boiling point (about 206 F)
- Black Tea: 3-5 minutes in boiling hot water (212 F)
- Green Tea: steep 3 minutes in hot water (180 F)
- When steeping tea, choose a steeper that allows space for the tea leaves to expand as they brew. We personally love small brewing baskets that you set inside your teacup.
- Covering tea while it steeps is an option to keep the heat in and to contain the herb's natural plant nutrients to get the most benefit from your tea.
- Keep tea out of light and store in a cool, dark, dry location. Keep tea sealed to keep it as fresh as possible. Tea will pick up surrounding scents so it's best to not store it near any other strong scents such as a spice cabinet so that the tea retains it's own true scent and taste.
Adding additional flavors
- To sweeten or additionally flavor tea, try these natural sweetners: agave nectar, raw sugar, honey, lemon, orange zest or maple syrup
Herbs contain powerful plant phytonutrients. If you are pregnant or have an illness or ailment, please consult a doctor to ensure any herbal product is safe for you or will not counteract a current medication.
These statements have not been evaluated by the US FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- organic echinacea purpurea (echinacea leaf)
- organic sambucus nigra (elderberry)
- organic zingiber officinale (ginger root)
- organic rosa canina (rosehips)