Gold Tea Basket Infuser - large
Beautiful gold tea basket infuser for loose leaf tea. Made of stainless steel with a flat handle to rest over the teacup.
This infuser works great for deeper tea cups and mugs as the basket has depth to be submerged in water. This infuser also comes with a lid to hold to cover while steeping that can also be used to rest the infuser in after you remove it from the cup.
5.75" long, 2.875" wide, 2.5" deep basket
A gorgeous tea accessory to add to your tea collection.
A ReLive sampler tea also is included with this purchase. Choose from the following:
- ENLIVEN - Peppermint Ginger (herbal tea)
A refreshing blend of herbs that aids digestion. A wonderful tea to sip after a meal. Truly a soothing and uplifting herbal tea.
- GAIA: Hibiscus Berry Sage (black tea)
The earthly collaberation of a floral, fruity and herbal delight. A great morning or afternoon tea.
- INDIAN SUMMER: Orange Masala Chai (black tea)
The freshness of citrus zest meets the warmth of flavory spices. Orange leads this masala chai making this blend's robust flavor a perfect accent to your morning rise or in any moment to perk up.
- FLEUR: Jasmine Bloom (green tea)
A delicate green tea scented with jasmine flowers and adorned with petals and blooms. An exquisite flower tea.
- LUNAR: Lavender Rose (herbal tea)
A calming and grounding herbal tea blend perfect for sipping to center and unwind. A great evening tea or a tea to sip when wanting to escape from the rush of life. Lunar also has therapeutic benefits during a woman's moon cycle to alleviate PMS and menstrual cramps.
- WELLNESS: Echinacea Elderberry (herbal tea)
An immune boosting herbal tea blend to decrease symptoms of colds, flu & inflammation while restoring wellness within. Perfect to keep on hand for a daily cup for optimum health.
- Pay close attention to steeping times and temperatures. Steeping too long for certain teas will cause the tea to taste bitter.
- Herbal Teas: varies, steep average 5 - 7 minutes in water that is just below boiling point (about 206 F)
- Black Tea: 3-5 minutes in boiling hot water (212 F)
- Green Tea: steep 3 minutes in hot water (180 F)
- Covering tea while it steeps is an option to keep the heat in and to contain the herb's natural plant nutrients to get the most benefit from your tea.