Face Mask: Purify (french green clay)
All natural clay powder facial mask. 100% Plant-Based (vegan) skin care.
ReLive's signature organic facial herb blend is mixed with bentonite and french green clays to deep clean, detox and tone skin for a glowing complexion.
This mask is a dry clay powder mixture and comes in a 2 oz glass container. Herbs are ground and blended with the clays to produce a dry powder. Mix with water to form a wet clay mask.
You can purchase this as a set that includes a facial mask bowl and vegan wooden facial brush (see last 3 photos) or only purchase the mask alone.
- Ceramic bowl: approximately 3.5" across, 1.375" tall
- Wooden brush with fiber bristles (vegan, cruelty free): 1" wide at the widest bristle, 7" long
This is great to use with the other ReLive facial products: Cleanings Grains, Facial Steam, Facial Mask and Facial Toner.
Benefits of this face mask:
Bentonite Clay: helps draw out toxins by unclogging pores & controlling oil. It also contains Silica, a mineral that strengthens connective tissues and makes skin soft. Bentonite Clay also helps to reduce acne scars.
French Green Clay: also helps to draw toxins out and tighten pores. This clay also boosts circulation and gently exfoliates.
ReLive organic facial herb blend:
- Calendula assists with blood circulation resulting in brightening skin and protecting it from blemishes.
- Lavender is an anti inflammatory. The antioxidant elements of lavender assist the endocrine system to lower stress hormones. Lavender also helps with circulation, heals wounds and assists with reducing acne.
- Red Clover slows the process of skin aging and helps to keep skin youthful due to it's estrogen like effects.
- Rose Petals contain antibacterial properties that help with breakouts and soothes irritated skin helping to reduce redness.
- Chamomile is a wonderful anti-inflammatory & anti-fungal that helps neutralize free radicals by reducing skin irritants.
These statements have not been evaluated by the US FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Do not use a metal bowl or spoon when mixing a powdered facial clay mask. Use only glass, ceramic or wood bowl and spoon.
In a bowl, mix 1 tsp of powdered clay to 2 tsp of water. Can adjust these measurements for a different consistency. For a thicker mask use less water. Blend the mixture well and apply to face. Leave on for 5-8 minutes and rinse.
You may want to wash this off when it is still a little wet as it's more difficult to rinse off when it's fully dry and also as the skin tightens it will itch a little the more dry the mask becomes.
Powdered clay masks work best when you use a facial brush to apply (like a foundation or blush brush). Just make sure to use a clean one that is only dedicated to face masks.
- French green clay
- Bentonite clay
- Organic Lavandula angustifolia (lavender)
- Organic Trifolium pratense (red clover)
- Organic Calendula officinalis (calendula)
- Organic Matricaria recutita (chamomile)
- Organic Rosa centifolia (rose petals)