Healing Oil: Renew- calendula infused first aid skin oil - organic
Organic 100% Plant-Based
An organic oil to treat insect bites, burns, scars, cuts and skin infections. Every ingredient in this Healing Oil is chosen for it's therapeutic skin healing properties.
Calendula petals are infused in organic oils of olive and jojoba to create the base of this all around Healing Oil. Essential oils of lavender, geranium, eucalyptus, clove and lemongrass are chosen for their antiseptic & antibacterial therapeutic properties.
Calendula flowers have many healing, therapeutic properties. This is a favorite herb for treating skin ailments such a eczema, cuts, wounds, scars, insect bites and as a disinfectant. It may also stimulate collagen production at wound sites and assists in minimizing scarring.
- Lavender essential oil - beneficial for skin healing properties and treating inflammed skin
- Geranium essential oil - minimizes inflammation, antibacterial properties help to fight skin infections
- Eucalyptus essential oil - heals skin irritations and acts as an antiseptic to treat skin wounds, bites, infections, cysts and burns
- Clove essential oil - antispectic, helps to fight fungal infections, wounds and cuts
- Lemongrass essential oil - antimicrobial & antiseptic
This comes in a 1 oz, glass bottle with a glass dropper. Clean wound and apply a drop or two of Healing Oil and rub in with a Q-tip. Assists in soothing irritated skin.
- Calendula officinalis oil (organic calendula infused in organic olive and organic jojoba oils)
- Lavendula augustifolia (organic lavender essential oil)
- Pelargonium graveolens (geranium essential oil)
- Syzygium aromaticum (clove essential oil)
- Eucalyptus globulus (organic eucalyptus essential oil)
- Cymbopogon flexuosus (organic lemongrass essential oil)
Essential Oil Safety: We use pure essential oils in our products. Essential oils are highly concentrated oils derived from plants through a distillation, expression or solvent extraction process. They are to be handled and used carefully. If your skin or body reacts to these products negatively, please discontinue use. All essential oils in ReLive products are diluted with carrier oils, as I do not recommend using essential oils "neat" or directly onto skin due to their potency levels. Please also take caution on using products that contain essential oils if you are pregnant. More info regarding safety of essential oils can be found at this website: http://www.naha.org/explore-aromatherapy/safety#general
These statements have not been evaluated by the US FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.