Cooling Mist: Refresh
Refresh Cooling Mist - Crisp. Cooling. Invigorating.
This all natural Cooling Mist is made with the signature Refresh essential oil blend. Use for cooling down when overheated. Great for hot flashes and outdoor activities or working out.
This comes in a 2 oz, plastic container for easy travel.
- Shake well before use. Mist lightly over your pulse points, back of your neck and other areas you want to cool down.
- Do not spray directly in your face. Contains peppermint & vetiver essential oils, which have a cooling effect.
- At first, spray cautiously as the oils will begin to cool and/or tingle after a few minutes. If you enjoy that, apply more liberally when needed.
Refresh is also available in a 0.35 oz Oil Blend. The Oil Blend is even more versatile and can be used for headaches, stress, tension and muscle soreness.
- reverse osmosis purified water
- Hamamelis virginica (organic witch hazel extract)
- vegetable glycerin
- Lavendula augustifolia (organic lavender essential oil)
- Mentha x piperita (organic peppermint essential oil)
- Vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver essential oil)
- Eucalyptus globulus (organic eucalyptus essential oil)
- Cananga odorata (ylang ylang essential oil)
Essential Oil Safety: We use pure essential oils in our products. Essential oils are highly concentrated oils derived from plants through a distillation, expression or solvent extraction process. They are to be handled and used carefully. If your skin or body reacts to these products negatively, please discontinue use. All essential oils in ReLive products are diluted with carrier oils, as I do not recommend using essential oils "neat" or directly onto skin due to their potency levels. Please also take caution on using products that contain essential oils if you are pregnant. More info regarding safety of essential oils can be found at this website: http://www.naha.org/explore-aromatherapy/safety#general
These statements have not been evaluated by the US FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.