Body Oil: Tranquil
Organic Body Oil in our Tranquil essential oil blend. 100% Plant-Based (vegan).
gentle. soft. serene
A blend of lavender, orange and ylang ylang unite to create a peaceful state of mind.
It's a blend of organic sweet almond oil, organic apricot kernel oil, organic sunflower oil, organic jojoba oil, vitamin E oil and essential oils and absorbs quickly into your skin. Best applied after a shower or bath to seal in moisture.
The body oil comes with a dropper top. If you prefer a pump top choose that option upon check out for $1 more. Pump is available for the 4 oz size only.
- Sweet Almond Oil - rich in Vitamin E, helps protect skin from oxidative stress and UV damage
- Sunflower Oil - this is very rich in Vitamin E, which acts as an antioxidant in your body. It helps to calm irritated skin, smooth wrinkles and moisturize skin. It also contains Vitamins A, C & D and is a light oil that absorbs quickly.
- Apricot Kernel Oil - this is wonderful oil for sensitive skin. It's light and quickly absorbs. It also helps to improve skin tone and is beneficial in reducing the signs of skin aging.
- Jojoba Oil - this oil closely resembles our own skin's sebum so it acts as a skin conditioner. Because it is a wax (as it will solidify in cooler temperatures) it has a long shelf life and assists to stabilize this Body Oil blend.
- This organic body oil comes in a 1 or 4 oz glass bottle to beautifully display the herbs and flowers in the blend.
- For the freshest product, Body Oils are made to order.
- To ensure your body oil lasts longer, keep out of direct light and warm temperatures.
- If you have a sensitivity to nuts, please test a small amount first to see how your skin reacts.
- Prunus dulcis (organic sweet almond oil)
- Prunus armeniaca (organic apricot kernel oil)
- Helianthus annuus (organic sunflower oil)
- Simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba oil)
- Tocopherol acetate (vitamin e oil)
- Lavendula augustifolia (organic lavender essential oil)
- Citrus sinensis (organic orange essential oil)
- Cananga odorata (ylang-ylang)